No words. Found this song on YouTube and it is so beautiful. <3
I recently just came up with a business venture idea. It’s kind of a home / office decor type situation. I have recently made an Instagram for the idea, just trying to get traffic at the moment, to see if there is any interest out there. Here is the link: https://www.instagram.com/shop_yellowdaisy/ If you want to check it out and give it a follow I would be very grateful.
The main goal at the moment like I said is to get some interest going. If there does end up being some interest, I will then order items, sort out budgets, how I will go about selling those items etc.
The main push for me wanting to create a small online business was actually the show Girl Boss on Netflix, that I may or may not have binge watched yesterday haha. It sparked my interest and solidified the idea in my head that I don’t want to be working for someone, I want to be my own boss. I don’t care if it involves more work than a 9-5 because I guarantee that I would enjoy it a lot more.
Thanks for listening. :)
Yours Truly, Colour Me Clueless xx
So it is currently 12.13am in New Zealand and I should be sleeping but… I can’t stop thinking about the future and what job I want to land once finishing University at the end of next year. In plain, simple terms, I want to go into the field of marketing, mainly social media marketing.
I have been researching all day today about it, I also found some eBooks such as ‘social media marketing for dummies’ which I am yet to start reading. I need to start looking more seriously into building a platform for my self, before I come to the end of my studies. I think that it would be beneficial to have all this extra knowledge when stepping into my career further down the track. This blog of mine is probably the closest I have to extra social media skills outside of the theoretical stuff University is teaching me and my personal Facebook, Instagram etc.
I will be taking a social media paper next year but I’m to eager and keen to learn and can’t handle waiting! If any of you who read this blog have any advice on breaking into the social media marketing side of things, or are in that kind of job yourself any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Yours Truly, Colour Me Clueless xx
Do you ever get that feeling of just wanting to write as much as you can, that urge to write? To put every thought, every emotion, into a paragraph? That is currently me right now. In High School I used to love to constantly write. 99.99% about love. During English I once wrote an awesome story that the teacher loved. I also wrote a poem that was influenced listening to Lorde’s song Royals, weird huh?
Thinking back, I wish I had kept a backed up version of my poems as I know there was over 20 of them. My last post was of one that I miraculously emailed to my self, smart move by me. This was probably because it was one of my last poems I did write, and you guessed it, it was about heartbreak.
I really want to get back in to writing poems, seeing as i am on University break and all. That feeling you get when the words just keep flowing and when you finally finish your poem, is unexplainable. You’ve created a masterpiece from within. I think to make this happen I should try write 1 poem every couple of months or so. I know that putting a time frame on writing, poems especially, is a hard task. Mostly because I write from experiences and what happens to me. Nothing can be rushed, feelings and emotions just can’t be made up on the spot, they need to come to me effortlessly.
Wish me luck, yours truly, colour me clueless xx
Hey everyone so I thought I would do something a little different and answer 50 random questions for you to get to know me better :) I challenge each one of you do copy this and do the same thing, it could be fun :)
1. Are you a morning or night person? Morning.
2. Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Sweet.
3. Ninjas or pirates? Ninjas.
4. Who would you /hate/ spending a day alone with? Why? Donald Trump, reason is obvious.
5. Auto bots or Decepticons? Auto bot.
6. What was your favorite childhood television program? Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
7. Are you a collector of anything? What? Shells, because they are beautiful and meaningful memories.
8. If you could be any animal, what would you be? Cat, eat and sleep all day. Who wouldn’t want that? haha.
9. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? To be immortal.
10. What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Social Media.
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Every single thing that I need to get done.
12. What’s your favorite color? Yellow.
13. What’s your favorite animal? Cats.
14. Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Yes.
15. Do you believe in ghosts? No.
16. Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? Not really, more phone apps.
17. You’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? A holiday overseas.
18. Have any bad habits? Biting nails, swaying randomly, clicking bones.
19. Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Pen tapping.
20. List 3 of your best personality traits: Caring, compassionate, friendly.
21. List 3 of your worst personality traits: Shy, reserved, un social.
22. Have any celebrity crushes? Dan carter.
23. List 1thing you wish you could change about yourself: Confidence.
24. Any tattoos or piercings? Describe! None.
25. What’s the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Eyes.
26. What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Compassionate, funny, caring.
27. What personality traits do you dislike in a partner? Not being honest.
28. Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? Maybe engaged.
29. Are you mostly a clean or messy person? A bit of both.
30. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Somewhere quiet, but beautiful.
31. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Italy.
32. List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list: Finish university, get a job I love, have money, have a awesome family, be stress free.
33. Name 1 regret you have: Not trying hard enough at university.
34. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Not having a care or worry in the world.
35. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Independence.
36. What’s your favorite song of the moment? Demi Lovato – Body Say.
37. What’s your favorite song of all time? Don’t have one.
38. What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Watch TV programmes, eat and hang out with my boyfriend.
39. What’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Same as above.
40. Have any hidden talents? Photography, maybe writing.
41. You’re about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Pizza.
42. What would be your dream job? Zookeeper or Social Media Marketer.
43. Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? Love.
44. If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? To become rich, to have no stress or anxiety and finally to be with my boyfriend forever.
45. Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? No.
46. Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I blog.
47. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Evangeline, I just really like that name.
48. Do you believe in the afterlife? No.
49. On the topic of politics, how do you feel about cookies? Cookies are amazing.
50. Say an answer to an unasked question (without telling us the question!). Trampoline.
So it really has been a while since I have posted on here, hey? Well, as you can guess from the photo University is on break until the end of February which means it is time for a well deserved break. I was actually enrolled for summer school again this year but decided that, on a last minute whim, that I would give it a miss. The main reason for this was that I noticed a common factor in regards to my migraines was where I was living for the past 2 years during study. I would go away for a couple of weeks at a time and the migraines would not happen and then the first day back at the flat, wham! migraine. Besides this I think I really just needed a break from study as it is intense.
University break also means that summer is just over 1 month away, I am so excited! Well, I have a love hate relationship with summer. The warmth and tans are nice but I hate over heating so I will definatley need to get used to it as the heat is already starting to get to me mid November. Hello fan!
I am also very excited to pick my camera up again, it has been a long time coming. I am visiting the farm for just over 1 month, and the farm makes for very awesome photos, I have already taken a few and it has only been just over a day! Make sure to check out my photography Instagram because I will be posting any photos that I feel are awesome on there :) Taking photos and seeing the final result just makes me so happy and at peace.
Also, even though summer is meant to equal relaxation, that is not quite the case with me. I am stressing out about moving my things out of where I was currently staying (I have a lot of things) because I literally have no where to put them. I think the most logical thing is to put them into storage but that will cost, on top of the rent I am already paying. Ahh why do things like this need to be stressful?? It should all work out in the end, which is the main thing, just got to keep on smiling!
Anyway, time to go, sleep is on the schedule as it is quite late. Hope everyone is well and that you enjoyed this little catch up piece, I enjoyed writing it :)
Yours Truly, Colour Me Clueless xx
Those that have instagram (probably everyone :P) could you please head over to my instagram and check it out, it would mean alot! :)
Yours truly, colour me clueless xx
I have just made an instagram for my photography and It would mean alot if you who have instagram gave me a follow. :) I’m just starting out so there is not many photos yet but keep an eye out as I will be adding more and more as time goes on :)
Yours truly, Colour Me Clueless xx
Sorry it has been a super long time since I last posted something in depth. University has been crazy, especially lately with exams coming up.
Recently I have been feeling not so great with my health, buying all the ‘bad’ food while shopping and getting pizza a little too often. This has done bad things to my body which I need to sort out haha.
Last year I came across a youtuber that specialised in health and fitness. What was even better was that she was New Zealand based, something that is rare here. What was even cooler than that is that she actually went to the same university as I am currently attending and I saw her around a couple times, so cool! (too shy to say anything though).
This youtuber that I talk about is Anjuli Mack. She is very laid back and so are her videos. I love her channel as she has a variety of content such as travel, health, fitness, food etc. She is very informative and it feels as if she is your friend. I think that each one of you should check her out and subscribe to her because she deserves much more subscribers than she currently has. I’m especially talking about the current Kiwi’s who read my blog, go subscribe now! :P
In all seriousness she is an awesome health and fitness youtuber who covers a lot of bases. Go find out for yourselves, here is her youtube link:
Yours truly, Colour Me Clueless xx