Hey everyone so I thought I would do something a little different and answer 50 random questions for you to get to know me better :) I challenge each one of you do copy this and do the same thing, it could be fun :)
1. Are you a morning or night person? Morning.
2. Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Sweet.
3. Ninjas or pirates? Ninjas.
4. Who would you /hate/ spending a day alone with? Why? Donald Trump, reason is obvious.
5. Auto bots or Decepticons? Auto bot.
6. What was your favorite childhood television program? Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
7. Are you a collector of anything? What? Shells, because they are beautiful and meaningful memories.
8. If you could be any animal, what would you be? Cat, eat and sleep all day. Who wouldn’t want that? haha.
9. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? To be immortal.
10. What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Social Media.
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Every single thing that I need to get done.
12. What’s your favorite color? Yellow.
13. What’s your favorite animal? Cats.
14. Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Yes.
15. Do you believe in ghosts? No.
16. Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? Not really, more phone apps.
17. You’re given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? A holiday overseas.
18. Have any bad habits? Biting nails, swaying randomly, clicking bones.
19. Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Pen tapping.
20. List 3 of your best personality traits: Caring, compassionate, friendly.
21. List 3 of your worst personality traits: Shy, reserved, un social.
22. Have any celebrity crushes? Dan carter.
23. List 1thing you wish you could change about yourself: Confidence.
24. Any tattoos or piercings? Describe! None.
25. What’s the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Eyes.
26. What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Compassionate, funny, caring.
27. What personality traits do you dislike in a partner? Not being honest.
28. Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? Maybe engaged.
29. Are you mostly a clean or messy person? A bit of both.
30. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Somewhere quiet, but beautiful.
31. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Italy.
32. List 5 goals on your life’s to-do list: Finish university, get a job I love, have money, have a awesome family, be stress free.
33. Name 1 regret you have: Not trying hard enough at university.
34. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Not having a care or worry in the world.
35. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Independence.
36. What’s your favorite song of the moment? Demi Lovato – Body Say.
37. What’s your favorite song of all time? Don’t have one.
38. What’s your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Watch TV programmes, eat and hang out with my boyfriend.
39. What’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Same as above.
40. Have any hidden talents? Photography, maybe writing.
41. You’re about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Pizza.
42. What would be your dream job? Zookeeper or Social Media Marketer.
43. Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? Love.
44. If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? To become rich, to have no stress or anxiety and finally to be with my boyfriend forever.
45. Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? No.
46. Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I blog.
47. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Evangeline, I just really like that name.
48. Do you believe in the afterlife? No.
49. On the topic of politics, how do you feel about cookies? Cookies are amazing.
50. Say an answer to an unasked question (without telling us the question!). Trampoline.